Roca Llisa, Spagna
For Rent, Holiday rentals, Price on Request
Touristic Property( 2014054262)
The villa is in the exclusive neighbourhood of Roca Llisa.
With breathtaking views, this beautifully modernised villa sleeps up to 12 people in comfort, suiting either large families or a group on vacation.
We are only 10 minutes away from Ibiza Town and 5 minutes from the beach.
It features 6 double bedrooms (all complete with en-suite bathroom, AC, iPod/iPhone music-dock and LCD TV), Wi-Fi throughout, in & outdoor kitchen/dining area, large open-plan salon (with Sky TV), 2 private swimming pools, fitness-room, study, outdoor yoga-platform, sprawling gardens and terraces. The only golf course on the island forms part of the nearby landscape.
– 6 Double bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms
– Large open-plan salon (with Sky TV)
– 2 Large kitchens (in & outdoor)
– Outdoor dining area
– 2 Private swimming pools
– Terraces with shades
– Large areas to sunbathe (with sunbeds)
– Roof terrace with amazing panoramic views
– Landscaped gardens with water features
– Outdoor Yoga area ~ the perfect retreat
– Private workout studio with changing room, shower & TV/music system
– Private study-room / Library
– Space ideal for intimate gatherings, photo-shoots and corporate meetings
– Ample parking for both guests and visitors (24 hour security)
Coast / Beach:
– There is a small beach next, Cala Olivera. We are also close to the well known Sol Dén Serra beach. There are plenty of other popular beaches within easy reach too: Talamanca, Figueretas, Playa Dén Bossa, Es Codolar, Cala Jondal and Cala Llonga – all are under 15 – 20 minutes drive from the villa.
The only golf course on the island forms part of the nearby landscape.
The house is ideal for select private gatherings – it’s the perfect setting for fashion-shoots, yoga retreats/spa treatments and corporate offsite meetings or presentations.
Our Prices include Complimentary Breakfast & Cleaning.
Hiring a car is recommended
Airport – 15 mins
Ibiza Town – 10 mins
Everywhere Else – 20 – 40 mins